January – HERE WE GO AGAIN!
With North Somerset now being moved from Tier Two back into Tier Three after such a short period of time, we have, once again had to re-evaluate our opening hours. Please find our trading hours for the upcoming week ending Monday 4th Jan 2021. Once again thank you for your continued support and we wish you all a much-improved 2021.
OPEN FOR TAKEAWAY ONLY AS FOLLOWS:
Sunday 27th – 9.00 – 3.30
Monday 28th – 9.00 – 3.30
Tuesday 29th – 9.00 – 3.00
Wednesday 30th – 9.00 – 3.00
New Year’s Eve – 9.00 – 3.00
New Year’s Day – 9.30 – 3.00
Saturday 2nd Jan 2021 – 9.00 – 3.30
Sunday 3rd – 9.00 – 3.30
Mon 4th – 9.00 – 3.30
TAKEAWAY FOOD SERVED FROM 9.00AM TIL 2.30PM.
WE WILL BE OFFERING A RESTRICTED MENU UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Please adhere to the following Covid-19 safety requirements whilst visiting us.
- Unless exempt, face-coverings must be worn.
- Please clean your hands using the sanitizer provided on arrival.
- Please follow all floor markings, signage and staff instructions.
- Please practice social distancing by remaining a minimum of one metre apart from other customers and staff and 2 metres where possible.
- Due to COVID restrictions, we are not currently serving any alcohol.