With lockdown hopefully coming to an end we will be looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our small friendly team to assist in the kitchen alongside our Head Chef:-
• Permanent position (following a satisfactory probation period) of approximately 35 hours per week over 5 days to include weekends.
• Favourable working hours for the industry – predominantly daytime shifts between the hours of 8.30 – 4.00pm.
• Some flexibility will be required to work occasional evenings for functions and special events and you will also be expected to be able to work additional hours to cover public and school holidays when required.
• Possess great cooking and food preparation skills
• Must be able to work under pressure, both as part of team and be competent and confident enough to fly solo to cover the Head Chef’s days off.
• Candidates must hold, or be willing to obtain, a minimum of a level 2 certificate in Food safety and Hygiene.
• Must have knowledge of SFBB regulations
• Be able to demonstrate experience and practical cooking skills in a similarly fast paced, busy catering environment.
• Hourly wage will depend on age, experience and skills.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining our small and friendly team then please, in the first instance forward your CV together with a covering letter on why you would make a positive addition to our workplace by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01934 625154