Co-Vid 19 Coronavirus Outbreak
Dear Valued Customer,
We take very seriously the public health advice given by the Government, national and local authorities. At the present time our plan is to remain open, however we will be actively and continuously monitoring developments on a daily basis. With immediate effect, we will be increasing the distance between our tables and reducing our seating capacity to help support efforts to reduce the spread of the virus.
The well-being of our staff and customers is of the upmost importance to us and we would therefore like to pass on the following information regarding procedures that are in place to minimise risk.
- All staff will use a food-safe antibacterial spray on their hands on a frequent basis.
- For the duration of the emergency we will make every attempt to refrain from making any skin on skin contact, either amongst staff members or between staff and customers (such as shaking hands etc)
- All food handlers are qualified Food and Hygiene Certificate holders and food safe gloves are worn by our kitchen staff whilst preparing dishes.
- All food service equipment is frequently sterilised.
- Other equipment such as cash registers, card machines, phones, chairs and tables are frequently cleaned using food-safe antibacterial spray and wipes.
- All staff have been briefed on the importance on frequently washing their hands using soap and hot water.
In return, we ask our customers to support us by:
- Recommending all customers use our restroom facilities to wash their hands prior to ordering any food or drink.
- Requesting payment by card instead of cash where possible.
Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell or think you may have been in contact with the virus, we respectfully ask you to delay your visit.
As previously stated we take very seriously the public health advice that is being given and with this in mind we hope to put together some new ordering and collection procedures aimed at our customers who feel less comfortable being in a more enclosed environment and around other members of the public at the present times. We hope you bear with us whilst we figure out the most efficient way to make these changes operational. I hope this reassures you that we are taking the situation very seriously and our planning accordingly.
We at Stones wish to thank you for your continued support.